Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Welcome...

Hello, and welcome to this little space I've decided to claim to tell of our many adventures here, there and everywhere.  I've always been somewhat fond of writing and even pursued journalism a couple times.  And despite those high school and college efforts, or lack there of, it never quite came to proper fruition.

Several years ago I took a course at UCONN that required me to write a "musical review".  This unfortunately was of a performance that left such a lasting mark on me that I cannot even remember the genre.  It was also part of a music course and not journalism.  It therefore required the dullness of the performance in the review.  However, I thought that maybe I could take this experience and perhaps make some new "musical reviews".  Less dull.  For sure.

Five years ago Allie and I first got together.  I had always gone to occasional shows, annual festival trips, summer staple concerts (ex. Allman Brothers at the Meadows), but it wasn't till Allie and I were together that things really took off.

Stay tuned.  The future is bright...




No comments:

Post a Comment